Cardi B Quotes From The Legendary Female Rapper

 

Cardi B quotes are here to inspire your ambition since we know you need some inspiration. Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar is a singer and composer from the United States, but as we all know, Cardi B is her best-known fan. She was born and raised in New York City and became well-known after becoming viral on social media. Let's be honest: if you want to achieve the success Cardi B has today, you should look to her. She exhorts individuals to take the necessary steps to set things right in their lives. Everyone deserves to live a free life with no restrictions, and that is what they are entitled to.

These Cardi B quotes demonstrate that she has maintained her supremacy over the charts since the release of her Bodak Yellow song.

Cardi B has solidified her status as a household name in the little time that has passed. Cardi B has shown that with confidence, enthusiasm, and a "give no f***s" attitude, it is possible to realize your ambitions. She is well known for her mixtapes and rap features, uncensored social media presence, and larger-than-life personality. Cardi B has started a new trend of lady power with the release of her debut studio album, which has not only made her the queen of the rap and hip-hop charts.

Cardi B quotes to help you live a fulfilling life

Do whatever you have to do. People always want to tell you how to do it. No, do it your way. And don’t ask for like, ‘oh how can you do it’ … do it, figure it out. I figured it out one way or another and I did it.

Do what you do and make your way.

A lot of people always question, ‘What else can she do, what else can she do?’ And I’m going to show you.

I’m my own competition, I’m competin’ with myself.

I ain’t scared of shit. I will always speak about how I feel. I’ll be damned if fame and other people have me being a slave to my own thoughts.

I will tell you that you can use your personality and be bubbly and be yourself in any field that you’re in. That alone will take you far.

It doesn’t matter where life takes me or what life gives me. Imma is the way I am till the day I die. And if you don’t like it. So die first b****.

Made a couple of M’s with my best friends / Turned all my L’s into lessons.

Cardi B Captions to Share on Instagram

I think us bad bitches is a gift from God.

Leave his texts on reading. Leave his balls on blue.

Boy, you better treat me carefully.

You know what I want and what I need, baby.

Ding dong. Must be that whip that I ordered and a new crib for my daughter.

Diamonds all over my body.

I hope you feel the same when you see my face.

Spicy Mami, hot tamale.

Calm down? Me? What?

Promise you I didn’t luck up.

Cardi B Song Quotes to Brighten Your Day

If I see you and I don’t speak, that means I don’t f*ck with you.

Now I like dollars, I like diamonds, I like stunting, I like shining.

Why would I hop in some beef when I could just hop in a Porsche?

A hoe can hate but don’t be fucking with my commas.

I said my face bomb, ass tight. Racks stack up Shaq high jewelry on me, flashlight been lit since last night.

I was born to flex, a stethoscope around my neck.

Make more than the guys you thought you wanted to be with.

Shake it real fast and get a little more money.

I don’t care about anyone not liking me, you bitches barely like yourselves.

I couldn’t wait to go to work so I could eat. It’s sad to feel that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strong Women Quotes

Inspirational Women Quotes